1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S western proflo 2 complete NNJ

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by demetrios007, Dec 10, 2008.

1. demetrios007

demetrios007 Member

bought new in 2002 as a first salter and used only that year. paid 2800 new. since been a backup mostly. GREAT shape, always hot water washed and greased, stored indoors. Has 2 extra belts, variable speed western control, brand new truck wiring, and the salter is now welded beautifully to a pintle hitch plate so it works on ANY TRUCK with a class 3 hitch or better. I'll post pics and can deliver if somewhat close..........1000.00 B/O 973-738-4577 jimmy
  2. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

hey man please post some pix! I live in rockaway, where are you?
  3. 152002

152002 Junior Member
    from n.y

4. demetrios007

demetrios007 Member

ill post pics tomorrow, this salter is still available, guy backed out. I can also deliver or meet halfway if out of area. Im in randolph area, and in morristown and jefferson almost daily..............thanks......jimmy