1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S Western Pro Series CONVENTIONAL MOUNT Blades and Pumps in EXCELLENT condition!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NJ Plowman, Nov 7, 2009.

1. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I have (2) 8 foot Western Pro Series and (1) 7.5 foot Western Pro Series conventional mount, cable operated, power angle truck-side blade setups in excellent condition for sale. The 8 footers have NEW cutting edges and the 7.5 has a good edge, all have new springs, shocks, and hoses. All are in EXCELLENT working condition and ready to go. Asking only $350 each.

I also have (2) Western cable operated pumps, one with a fresh rebuild and one used in excellent condition. Both are ready to go. Asking only $350 each.

I also have a universal mount for the conventional mount plows, with a little welding it will fit most trucks. Asking only $350.

Available for pick up in North Bergen, NJ 07047. Please PM me here or email me at njpixman@hotmail.com with any questions.

2. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

Just what I need, but half way across the country.........

3. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Matt,

C'mon and make it a weekend trip! It's only a 12 hour ride, come up next Saturday morning, we can load the plow when you get here then grab a steak dinner, and you and whoever you bring to keep you company can take my spare bedroom for the night and then you can head back home the following morning!

Piece of cake...nothing is a problem when you find good solutions!

4. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

C'mon...there has to be somebody out there that could give these babies a new home!

5. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Help a brotha out...somebody make me an offer! lol

6. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Since it is only a 12 hour drive you will deliver...right?