1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S Western 8ft. V Box Salt Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by lawnboy30, Jan 13, 2006.

1. lawnboy30

lawnboy30 Member

For sale: 8 foot Western V Box Salt/ Sand spreader. It is painted steel. Runs everytime. It is still being used but I have upgraded to a bigger spreader. Spreader has an 8hp Briggs. Long chute. At the beginning of last year 12/2004 I had the following professionally installed...1 new drive chain, 1 New battery, 2 new bearings, new shaft (spinner), Brand new wires to the brand new in cab control box (key operated), brand new electric throttle, new battery case and battery wires (connectors). This spreader is a money maker. It holds 2.1 yards of salt. Asking $1,000.00. pictures upon request. Local pick-up only. Northern NJ. It also has the inverted v inside hopper. SPREADER HAS SOME SURFACE RUST BUT NO HOLES. STILL LOOKS GOOD. VERY SOLID, VERY RELIABLE. STARTS ON FIRST TURN OF THE KEY EVERYTIME.

PM me if interested.

2. lawnboy30

lawnboy30 Member

bump

nobody interested? Great way to make more money than just plowing. This will fit in any 3/4 - 1 ton pick-up or dump truck/ flat bed truck. Salt most of the night with a little over 2 yards.

Make me an offer.

3. bank32

bank32 Member

Send me your # at spinelli37@hotmail.com or call me at (267)716-6982. I can't pm. Thanks Al

4. bank32

bank32 Member

t t t

5. ahrdscape

ahrdscape Junior Member