1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S: Western 8’ Poly Pro Ultramount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Moosehunter, Aug 8, 2005.

1. Moosehunter

Moosehunter Member

Well folks.... Stick a fork in me, I'm done. Yep... Getting out of the biz and going to enjoy just life for a while. I've sold the business lock, stock and barrel and now need to liquidate my own personal plow. With the lack of snow we've seen in the past couple years, this unit has seen very little use. However, living in Minnesota, that could change at the drop of a hat. And we are DUE!! This plow is in GREAT condition and ready to rip next snow season.

- Bought new in the fall of 2003
    - Used for VERY light commercial/residential plowing
    - Professionally installed and maintained
    - Cleaned after every use & stored inside
    - Ultramount
    - Hand Held Controller
    - Isolation Box wiring
    - Truck side mount fits ’99 – ’04 F-250/350
    - All manuals and new spare parts kit included

PRICE: $2500.00 (cash or certified bank check only)

(Note: This plow is located about 15 miles west of the Twin City Metro area in Minnesota. With all the rest of my equipment already sold, I will be unable to deliver this plow ant farther than my driveway. A $500.00 deposit (cash / certified bank check, non-refundable) will hold the plow package for a maximum of (5) days. This will give me time to have the mount removed from my truck.)

If interested... CLICK HERE

2. Moosehunter

Moosehunter Member

My bad. I forgot to add that this is a COMPLETE package. Yes, ALL the wiring is included. Not just the isolation box.

Does $2500.00 seem a bit high? Just shoot me an offer and let's see if we can make a deal. I am VERY motivated to sell this plow package. Pictures are available. Just click on the link listed on the bottom of the first post to send me an e-mail.

3. Moosehunter

Moosehunter Member

Here's a few pics....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Moosehunter

Moosehunter Member

Okay folks..... I know lawn service is still going BUT........

IF the sale of my plow package is a direct result of this ad here at Plowsite, to a current member, I'll sweeten the pot and knock off a cool $500.00....

$2000.00 for the complete package. How can you resist?

Just so ya know, as of the end of the month, this package will be on consignment at a local Western dealer and the price will probably go back up....

5. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

Very nice plow looks like a good deal for someone.
    Todd

6. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

I kinda wish you guys were closer to me. That way I could come and see the plows you both are sellin. I'm still kickin around the idea of getting one this year.

William

7. BIGMIKE

BIGMIKE Junior Member
    from OHIO

Western Plow

Does It Have The Isolation Module Harness And Would U Consider Delivery For A Price???????

8. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

Dam that's a sweet looking plow! Don't you want to bring it to CT for free? LoL It would probly cost you $2000 in fuel round trip!

9. Moosehunter

Moosehunter Member

Yes, it does have the isolation module harness. It's the whole shootin' match. Right down to unused spare parts. Sorry about the delivery. With all of my trailers sold, I have no way to transport it. I wanted to keep one, however I really have no place to store it...

10. Moosehunter

Moosehunter Member

It is a sweet unit. And one heck of a deal!! You're probably right, fuel costs would kill the sale in a heart beat. I do feel kind of lucky though... Diesel is only 259.9 per gallon at the local Cenex. (oh boy...)

11. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Too far away for me but the plow looks great. thats a good deal IMO

12. BIGMIKE

BIGMIKE Junior Member
    from OHIO

Western Plow

WHAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE FOR A PRICE. IF I HAVE TO COME GET IT I WOULD BE WILLING TO OFFER YOU ABOUT 1500.00 AND YOU COULD KEEP THE MOUNTING BRACKET AND TRUCK WIRING HARNESS AND SELL THEM ON EBAY VEDRY EASILY. LET ME KNOW ASAP

THEH58@MSN.COM
    216-328-0272

13. Moosehunter

Moosehunter Member

IT'S BIG MIKE, I WAS LOOKING AT THE PICS FROM THE PLOW BUT I ONLY SEE TWO PLUGS ON THE PLOW, THERE SHOULD BE THREE PLUGS FOR THE ISOLATION MODULE WIRING HARNESS. UNLESS THE THIRD PLUG WAS JUST HIDDEN IN THE PICTURES.

Hi Big Mike....

There are three plugs on the plow harness. I believe they are power, lights and control. Two are connected to each other. The other is placed into the little plug "holder" on one of the vertical frame rails.

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to decline your offer of $1500.00. To buy this plow new it would cost no less than $4000.00. This plow, priced at a 50% of retail, is one heck of a deal as is. Even with destination costs... Also, I'm selling this as a package. I don't really want the hassle of selling and shipping with Ebay.

Fall clean-ups haven't even started yet. But as the seasons progress and winter comes closer, I'm sure someone will scoop this baby up.

14. FLS 9602

FLS 9602 Junior Member

I am interested in buying the plow.......the only problem is that I am in Columbus,OH.

Is there any way we could arange for shipping(at my cost) through a trucking company?

$2000.00 sounds good. Let me know what you would like to do.

Thanks
    Scott

15. Moosehunter

Moosehunter Member

Hi Scott....

I'm not exactly sure as to how I'd go about arranging shipping.... I'll look into it. In the mean time, drop me an email at the address (link) in the original post. Let's see what we can come up with...

16. BIGMIKE

BIGMIKE Junior Member
    from OHIO

Western Plo

I Have 1900.00 Cash Ready If You Accpt My Offer. Can Send You Half Now And Half When It Is Picked Up. Call Me Saturday After Noon Your Time If You Want To Deal

Thanx
    Big Mike
    216-328-0272

17. Moosehunter

Moosehunter Member

Hi BigMike...

I'm afraid $2000.00 is as low as I could go. It may sound like I'm splitting hairs here but I know this plow is worth a lot more than $2K. Especially when fall clean-ups are done. I've already dropped the price $500.00 for members here at Plowsite and for quick sale. I'd like to sell this plow quickly, however I need to get a fair price for it as well.

I have three others very interested in the plow at my asking price. One local and the other two from this site. Since no one has submitted a deposit yet, I guess it's still up for grabs to who ever can commit to my asking price and get me a deposit first.

To all....

I will accept a deposit through Paypal. If you've never used Paypal before, check it out. It's very easy to use. As long as you'd be willing to pay for any of their charges. AND... delay pick up until that payment is verified in my personal account. The delay should be less than a week. The balance and any Paypal charges would then be due at time of pick-up. This way you could even put the deposit on a credit card if you needed to.

Just thought I'd throw that out there if anyone was interested

18. Moosehunter

Moosehunter Member

19. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

You'll sell it on ebay easy. You had it here long enough and no one bought it. Good call going with ebay. I swear if I lived close to you I would of bought that as soon as you put it up for sale.

20. Moosehunter

Moosehunter Member

Hey Playboy...

Ebay was a good option... My auction is less than half over and I have two bids and over 400 views. I can only hope that the bidders are serious and not like some deadbeats I've run into before. We'll see what happens (with fingers crossed!!)