1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S Uni Mount Plow 88-94,95? chevy

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kandklandscape0, Sep 3, 2010.

1. kandklandscape0

kandklandscape0 Senior Member

I believe the mount fits a 88-94 or 95 Chevy, Gmc 1500 (for sure)
    Not sure if it fits a 2500 or not.

The plow and everything worked fine when we took it off a 88 1500 gmc sierra. We no longer need the plow because we are not going to run older trucks as we are updating most of our older equipment and trucks. These plows are known to last many years. This one is about 12 years old. Could use a painting, the wire running from the truck side will be replaced. We will include a new or used one. The current one on it is cable tied on to the plow side. However the new owner will have once again a new or used one.

The motor is less then a year old.

The plow is 7.5, the plow is included, mount, harness (new or used) truck and battery, controller dashtype, and lights.

I would say out of 1 to 10 the cutting edge is a 3 maybe 4...... it will need replaced soon. We have 10 or so in our shop, we can sell you one at a good price.

We have other items available for sale as we are updating equipment.

We will be listing this on ebay next week, wanted to list it on here before we put it on ebay.

Asking $800 obo

Will deliver within 50 miles for free if purchase for $800, or will deliver to wherever in US for addional fee. We have a crane truck and flatbed truck.

Please PM me for a quote.
  2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I just posted in the Airflow ad. Please send pics of both to clearwater1@att.net. Maybe we could make a package deal on both and make the trip worth while for one of us.....thanks!

And an fyi, it will fit 88-98 trucks, 1500, 2500, 3500 4x4 if truck is a 4x4. 2wd and HD 2wd mounts are different, even from eachother.
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2010

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

any pics of it?
  4. bigboss1

bigboss1 Member
    from pa

very interested in the setup k&k landscape is also local to me do you have a branch in warminster pa? let me know if the plow is still available dirtbikinjason@yahoo.com thanks a ton
  5. EvenCutLawnCare

EvenCutLawnCare Senior Member

Pics please