1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S stainless steel smith spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fireboy6413, Jan 9, 2011.

1. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

I am thinking of selling my short bed smith spreader v box salter, I will be putting all new bearings on it this week, just replaced the motor with a 11hp brigs, the manufacture date is 96, everything works great, conveyor chain is free and in good shape, clutch is rusted up a bit, but I don't have any problems with it, i think its more surface rust then anything. Make me some offers, I will be posting pics up some time in the morning. Salter is located in Rockland NY

2. grnstripes

grnstripes Senior Member

800.00 w pics

3. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

Sorry guys for the delay, ill have to take pics after this storm coming thru, just don't have any time

4. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

where in NY?

5. grnstripes

grnstripes Senior Member

it says rocklond orange in his sign. thats south of albany guessing about 45 min to an hr