1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S Stainless Steal Dump Insert $3300

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by hlntoiz, Aug 26, 2010.

1. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

For sale is my 6' Downeaster Dump insert. It is Stainless steal and has power up and power down. I purchased it new for $3500+ (I have the receipt) and I installed it on my 3500 Ram. The insert is 6' and I have a tool box in front of the insert. The Diamond plate tool box is also included in the price. I also had to make a custom back rack so that I could fit box the box and insert. Lights do not go with the back rack.

It will hold 2 yds of material. Remember Stainless steal doesn't rust and will take any abuse much better than regular steal. That is why it still works and looks like new.

I used it with a tailgate spreader and have a custom tarp for it. Tailgate spreader is not for sale, I will let the tarping system go with it for additional $$

The price is Package deal. I will separate call to inquire.

860-463-2279

Pics coming

2. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

pictures?....

3. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

Patience man their coming he said.

4. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

$3300 is for the insert, toolbox and back rack.

0829101705.jpg

0829101707.jpg

0829101706.jpg

I installed this extra diamond plate flap to fold out when getting loaded. It stops the materials from falling between the insert and the toolbox and into the bed of the truck.

0829101708a.jpg

0829101705.jpg

0829101707.jpg

0829101706.jpg

0829101708a.jpg

5. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

$2600 for just the insert!

6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

i always loved the backrack,how much for the rack?

7. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

Make me an offer. No lights though. they are going on the new head rack.

8. THEGOLDPRO

when you say no lights what do you mean? like you are taking everything off of it? and do you have a pic of the rack?

9. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Here Ben trying to make things easier for you and have color coded your questions with Matt's responses LOL

10. THEGOLDPRO

thanks tom :) i saw it a few years ago and remember liking it, i just dont remember completly what it looked like.

11. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

The lights them selves aren't for sale, you can get them at AWdirect. I can't find the pic I will get a pic tomorrow.

12. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

Here you go

Backrack.jpg

Backrack.jpg