1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S Skid Steer Trailer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by contractor078, Jan 19, 2011.

1. contractor078

contractor078 Senior Member

Felling Tilt trailer: 16foot deck, new wood deck just installed this summer new tires less than 200 miles on them. It is a tilt style trailer manual tilt meaning that there is an air tank to slow the assist of tilting the trailer back when you back off of it. Works very well. There is no stationary area on the trailer. Trailer is rated for up to 9000lbs Delaware tags and tags good till May next year. Also Delaware title. Email me and I will get back to you. All the lights work and has hydraulic surge brakes also has 2 5/16 ball coupler or i have pintle ring if you prefer. I will see if i can get some pics up when i get home.

$1700 OBO

102”Over all Dimension,
    82”Inside Dimension
    2,800 lbs. Weight

Located in Dover De.

Email me at:

Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
  2. contractor078

hey everyone here are some pics of the trailer.....any offers out there. new one on the way and i need to move this one.

3. contractor078

Trailer SOLD please close thread.