1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S Several insert spreaders, Salt Dogg 2000's, Swenson SS gas

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Ajlawn1, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

I have a few insert spreaders for sale. I have two Salt Dogg 2000's for sale and they are complete and have the longer extended chutes. Everything works as I just tested them both today. They come with controllers and harnesses. Also they have top grates but no tarps or straps. Realize they are priced accordingly as they are not in perfect shape and may need a new auger bearing, cracks on some covers etc... $1600 ea. I have a third one tub only that is cracked/hole on outside and one hole/crack on inside. Auger motor and vibrator are there, $400. I also have the ss Swenson, gas engine, runs and operates as it should. Self contained with battery, rust in the normal areas, bearings, engine, drag chain... $1750. Text or call for info and pics... Thanks 574-five three two-4477

IMG_20160928_144351.jpg

2. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

All poly spreaders are sold heading to oHIo... Swenson is still available for cheap.. Thanks

3. CELandscapes

CELandscapes Senior Member

Thanks for the sale. Bump for a great seller.