1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S or Trade Fisher V plow hand held control

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Dieselman19, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Dieselman19

Dieselman19 Senior Member

I have a used fisher V plow hand held control i need a straight blade control.

2. COLOFIREMAN

COLOFIREMAN Member

Would a Western Uni-mount Controller work for you? I have one in very good shape. Looks like this.....

[​IMG]

3. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Got a picture? Is this the round 10 pin Ez Vee or the 4 pin Xtreme V controller?

4. Dieselman19

i have a pic i can post later on, but it is the round 10 pin

5. Dieselman19

sorry i should have specified i need a straight blade hand held control, western or fisher

6. RepoMan207

from Maine

Yeah I figured by your sig. I have a straight blade one, but it's brand new.... I would rather not swap or buy a used and abused controller, hence the pics. I was actually supposed to swap mine with my dealer for a new EzV controller the other day, but I forgot it on my kitchen island when I left. I was planning on mailing it to him this week, but let me see what you got.

7. Dieselman19

here are the pics the control is in great shape

fisher control 1.gif

fisher control 2.gif

8. Dieselman19

hey repoman the pics didnt work call me and i will text you pics i have on my phone 585 303 4813

Thanks

9. RepoMan207

from Maine

I'm about running around with my head cut off right now....Send um to my cell and I'll call you later tonight. 207-766-1562.

Thanks,
    Ryan

10. COLOFIREMAN

COLOFIREMAN Member

What would you sell it out right for, since I need one?

11. RepoMan207

from Maine

I got one, of I think two pictures, the other had an error. Here it is. See if you get any bites on yours first, I'll sell you my straight Fish Stick (9400) for $300 if you can sell yours.

Looks brand new from here.

remote.jpg

remote.jpg

12. Dieselman19

sure $200 and i will pay for shipping