1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S or Trade: 7.5' Meyer Conventional Mount snow plow 73-87 Chevy/GMC COMPLETE!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by gotsnow?, Dec 15, 2009.

1. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

FOR $ALE

Older conventional mount (lights and pump frame are behind the bumper) Meyers PowerAngle snow plow. 7' 6" wide w/ desent cutting edge left. Everything worked when I pulled it off of an 1984 Chevrolet K20 Scottsdale over the summer; pump works, lights work. Some rust here and there but overall not bad, one spot on the blade is rusted through but only about the size of a quarter or half dollar (could be fixed?). Truck side mount, lights, controls and all wiring are included. This fits 1973-1987 Chevy/GMC 3/4 ton trucks and 1973-1991 Chevy/GMC Blazer/Jimmy/Suburbans. May fit the 1/2 and 1 ton model pickups as well, but I can not guarantee that. I'll be happy to deliver this within 75 miles of Angola, IN or you can come pick it up.
    ASKING: $800 OR will trade even up for any 7' (+) snowplow for a 94-01 Ram in working shape.
    Call David, 260-316-6741,reply or send me a message.
    ebay2 008.jpg
    ebay2 007.jpg

ebay2 008.jpg

ebay2 007.jpg

2. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

bump. Anyone interested??

3. jimfeller113050

jimfeller113050 Junior Member

you i need the frame mounts for 78 chevy 3\4 ton and have an older dodge mount with pump mount would be interested in a trade?

4. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

old dodge mount? pre 94 or 94-02??? I need one for a 1994 dodge 1500. Get me some pictures of yours and measurments (if pre 94) and I'll see if it will work on my truck. Maybe I can do some fabricating.
    thanks, David - got snow?