1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S or F/T SnowEx 1075 with Vibrator

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Dlongerman, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=115676

Pictures are in the link above, Picked up a bigger account and need a V-Box

Will trade for any V-Box in good working order ... preferably one for a short bed p/u

I am sand blasting the Metal this weekend if the weather is good and painting it with a good quality paint. (the name is escaping me right now...)

Asking 1500.00 OBO

Thanks for looking...

2. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

anybody got a veebox???

3. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

bump to the top

4. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

bump.... I would like to get this gone so I can buy a VeeBox

5. Shaung

Shaung Junior Member

The one in the link you provided was sold. Is the one you're selling now just the same model or?

6. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

it is the exact same unit. I bought it from him and now I haven't gotten it out of storage yet to take pictures. but it is in the exact same condition and everything

7. dirtmandan2

dirtmandan2 Senior Member

I have a swenson vee box in good working order, could use sandblasting and paint, I'm wanting to sell it and go back to a tailgate spreader... I had a snow ex 1875 that I really liked, the 1075 is pretty much the same but holds a little more salt?? Give me a call if your interested, I can text some pictures... Im in central wi bout 3 1/2 to 4 hours north of Chicago .. Dan 715 423 4427

8. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

Call you in a bit!

9. dirtmandan2

did you try calling, if so i didnt get a message

10. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

no, sorry time caught up to me... I will call you in the morning anytime work best for you?

Dan

11. dirtmandan2

anytime... i dont sleep..lol

12. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

lol well my voice is shot for the night so i won't be calling now... but if you would like to send me pictures if you have them that would be appreciated 630-624-3552

Dan

13. dirtmandan2

I will take some in the morning and send them

14. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

I still have this... still looking for a vee box or a smaller tailgate that goes into the receiver that runs bulk.