1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S One of a Kind Western VEE

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 1olddogtwo, Sep 7, 2013.

1. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Been thinking about selling off my Stainless Steel Vee plowside for most of the summer now. With the change of my regular job consisting of being gone more and more out of town. Anyways enough of my story.

It was built last Nov. and still under warranty until Nov. 2014 I have somewhere around 30 hours on it last season. Crappy snow season for me cause of weather timing and being out of town. Western replaced my Wideout and built this unit for me, the only Mod's I've done is added wingstops and waterjetted the inner cutting edges. I had them slotted to close the gap when in V mode. At the end of last season, I repainted the cutting edge, FF the entire thing and replaced the lost decals. The wings haven't been touched and are in fine working order.

I can post Pic's if later needed. I think most if not all have seen them here on PS.

The magic number time. This is a tough one, I know what I was offered last year and I know what I would like. The real question is is always the same, what will a buyer paid. Anyone is welcome to offer me a realistic number here or thru a PM. I already have sellers remorse just typing this. If it doesnt sell by the end of the month, I'll just plow whenever it snows if I'm in town.

The unit is in Downers Grove IL and I maybe willing to deliver on trailer since I don't yet have a mount on my new truck.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
  2. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

SS Western Vee??? Yeah, I don't think so. Must be some make shift homemade plow. You probably took the mold boards off a snow Dogg or something and made it fit. Or maybe its just painted to look like stainless. I'm sure if I saw it in person I could easily tell it was a fake! Just my opinion.

3. snocrete

snocrete Banned

I'll be a nice guy & start the bidding at $1000

4. 1olddogtwo

yep, you busted me Sully. Who am I kidding, their is no mythical beast!!

When are we doing some wings next, isn't Ron's b-day coming soon?

5. road2damascus

road2damascus PlowSite.com Addict

My birthday is coming up in June. An SS V plow would be a nice gift :)

6. 1olddogtwo

Sure would be sweet present as long as Eric isn't using it. Remind me in May

IMG_20130222_083056_298.jpg

Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
  7. SullivanSeptic

I'm booked for next week, so after that. Bring the plow and I'll buy wings and beer. I may sweeten the deal with a few hooters girls I know. Lol

8. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

I'll double that!

9. Pushin 2 Please

The girls you know? I don't think there dad, our friend will like that!!!!!

10. SullivanSeptic

I was waiting for u to comment on that one. Bahahahaha

11. Pushin 2 Please

3,250 is my new offer.
    I won't tell if you don't!

12. 1olddogtwo

No offense, Sully has you beat still with those Hooter girls, when in the hell is ur B-day?

13. Pushin 2 Please

No offensive? Fine, 3,500.

January. Don't you remember a few of us went up there for lunch last year. We were wearing t-shirts.

Sully has me beat? I know those girls too. How about the girls and half my offer?

14. 1olddogtwo

Temping....

Remenber the t-shirts and being nice out, oh yea it was the coldest month of the year and I paid for everyone.

15. Pushin 2 Please

Yes you did. Thanks!

16. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Going to look at this tomorrow, I think I may have to take it off of your hands!

17. road2damascus

road2damascus PlowSite.com Addict

If i had that plow, Erik would not touch it.....he is a boss fan boy. I might have to buy a ford with a boss plow just to keep him on my team.

18. DuramaxLML-42

DuramaxLML-42 Senior Member

Pat, call me. Or text. I want it.

19. Pushin 2 Please

Keep it in the same company. Nice.

I just told him you posted on here.

20. DuramaxLML-42

DuramaxLML-42 Senior Member

He knows! I shot him a text and he called me.