1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S Nite Saber Lights, Best Offer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Jray3369, Dec 26, 2006.

1. Jray3369

Jray3369 Junior Member

I have a pair of Nite Sabar light off my meyer plow set up. I will get pictures soon. They are NOT foged up like some i have seen and the have a pair of silver star lights that have less than 30min burn time on them. My truck sits so high my stock lights were just fine. I dont know what there worth so best offer. I will be putting them on Ebay here in a few days. Thanks Jordan
  2. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

What do you want for them?
  3. Jray3369

Jray3369 Junior Member

Im going to go get pictures now, but looking on ebay they are selling anywhere from 100 to 250. All the bulbs are new and i know i have 40 in the silver stars. But i could take them out (i'll never use them though) Its a best offer thing. The adverage seems to be around 150 for the pair plus shipping (looking at the completed auctions) Make an offer if thats too high. Jordan
  4. Jray3369

Jray3369 Junior Member

Pictures as promised

5. Jray3369

Jray3369 Junior Member

Here you can see some scuff marks on top of the one on the left. The small circles will rub out the scuffs are buy the meyer part and the camera flash really brings them out.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2006
  6. S & A Landscaping & Plowing Service

S & A Landscaping & Plowing Service Senior Member

Looking for some wright now will you take 100.00 for this....
  7. Jray3369

Jray3369 Junior Member

I will take it into consideration. Will lookinto other offers as well. I just sold the wiring for them. I got 120 for the relays and switch and such. Sorry.