1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S New western wide out

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by LAB INC, Feb 8, 2011.

1. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

I am selling a brand new Western wide out snow plow. This plow is brand new and never has been used. I had this plow installed on january 19th of this year. The truck was rear ended a day later in destroyed. I am selling the plow and mount and wire harnesses. The plow has never seen the snow it's been sitting in my garage since day 1. It also has a snow deflector. I will be buying a different vehicle so I will not be interested in putting the plow on the new one. I am asking 5,500.00 for everything I am located in central nj. If you are interested please pm me or send me a e-mail at allabracio11@gmail.com I will get back to you. I can send pictures to the people who are interested. Thank you...
  2. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

question, why do you always have these "new plows" that are priced about the same as a dealer? are you one??
  3. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

If he is not a dealer then maybe he is a thief? Are these new plows that you are selling"hot"?
  4. tojay22

tojay22 Member

what truck do the mount and wires fit.
  5. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Excuse me I am no thief... the plows are not hot stay out of my thread if your going to post stupid replys.
  6. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

what mount and wiring? also is just the truck harness different, meaning is my ultra mount wiring good except the plow control harness and controller?

where in central NJ
  7. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I agree. It takes some balls to accuse someone of stealing. Good luck selling your plow.
  8. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Thank you so much.
  9. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

I should have put a smilly after that comment, but I do think you are a dealer. If not why do you buy new plows and sell them before they are used?
  10. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

I am selling it because of the truck that got hit. I am going to a F 150 King Ranch I will not need that plow. I sold the straight blade to go to a plow that was better for my lots and then the truck got hit.
  11. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

It was on a 2010 Ford F 350.
  12. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

where is it located?
  13. mikegooseman

mikegooseman Senior Member

This is a simple thread of someone trying to sell something.....not to figure out who passed the detective academy...that's suicide to put a NEW item on here for sale and it being stolen!
    it is very simple.........ask if he will pm whoever is interested the VIN # and then call Western JMO
  14. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

dlcs, If you had taken the time to read his first posting you would have understood why he is selling it !!! What makes you think he is a dealer???
    If you do not have something positive to say then it is best to say nothing !!!
  15. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

I am in Far Hills Nj.
  16. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

I would the Vin# to who ever wants it. And the proof that it was paid for with the paper work.
  17. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

is that your bottom line?
  18. kthunter33

kthunter33 Junior Member

Can you upload pics or email them?? I would like to upgrade my pro plus 8' to this...Im just outside of Philly
  19. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Send me your e-mail and I will send some over.
  20. LB1234

LB1234 Member

I have a 2010 F350 diesel...assuming wiring would be identical?? I'm located in hunterdon county, NJ. The problem I see is I got quoted a few hundred dollars more than you are asking to have a new one installed from a dealership. I would have warranties and not have the hassle of moving this plow around just to have installed. What can you do to make this more cost effective? At 5500 it simply isn't worth the hassle. I'd be willing to do this but I would need it to be worth it financially.