1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S: Meyers 17111 truck mount for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Shaung, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Shaung

Shaung Junior Member

I was in the market for one of these mounts but decided to go with a new one. I met a guy in Fargo, North Dakota that has one for sale. The hassle of shipping etc for Nashville wasn't worth it for me but thought I would pass on the info for others. He has pictures he can send. From what I can tell it is in really good condition. His info is listed below.

#17111 is for chevy/gm 99-07'

Steve: 701-261-3488

2. Mr Lay

Mr Lay Junior Member

How much did he want for it? How much was shipping to Nashville? I need to buy one pretty soon.

Thanks for the Info!!

3. forwhlr989

forwhlr989 Member

how much was he asking for it with shipping? thanks

4. Shaung

Shaung Junior Member

He wanted $275 + shipping. Shipping here was about $310. Shipping to Evansville, Indiana was about $225. I needed it shipped to Meyer in Evansville so I couldn't do COD. Too much trouble. Just got them to order me a new one. I'm taking the plow up there for them to install and go over. It's my first plow so it will be worth the extra. Plus I here they will really take the time to educate you on everything you want.

5. Mr Lay

Mr Lay Junior Member

Shaung, Thanks for letting me know about this mount! I was able to have it shipped through UPS for $90! He is going to ship it today or tomorrow!

Thanks again!

6. exclusive

exclusive Member

i have one for sale in pretty condition i want to get ride of it it was on the truck one year

7. forwhlr989

forwhlr989 Member

How much are u asking for it and where are u located?

8. Shaung

Shaung Junior Member

That's awsome! Glad it worked out.

9. S & M snow

S & M snow Junior Member

Thanks again shaung for posting that mount for me and informing me of this web site it sure will be useful hope you have a good snowremovel season like i would say let the white gold fall

10. S & M snow

S & M snow Junior Member

Thanks mr. Lay for doing buisness let me know when that mount shows up