1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S Meyer touchpad

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tscape, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

I was trouble shooting a problem the expensive way and bought a new one. Turns out the old one was just fine. $75 shipped for the old one.

2. natureguy

natureguy Junior Member
    from indiana

negotiable?

would you take 50.00? let me know, thanks

3. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Got a pic?

4. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

here you go:

plowparts.JPG

5. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

I may take $50 in time, but I think $75 is fair. I bought my new one at Angelo's and they had the aftermarket ones for $111. This one is $175 new and that is at Angelo's, who from what I can tell is the best price anywhere. Mine has not a thing wrong with it and I would bet could be sold as new without anyone knowing the difference. So, ask me again in a week...maybe.

6. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

I was hoping it had the new style buttons. Does it have the round plug or square one?

7. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

The plug is right there next to the "L" button: 6 pin, rectangular with the top 3 rounded.

8. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Your right; I didn't see it. Thanks.

9. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

$65 shipped.

10. natureguy

natureguy Junior Member
    from indiana

Sold

I'll take it. Please call me at 317-997-9047 and I can mail you a check or however you want to do it. I will also give you my address. Thanks, Nate