1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S Meyer Saber Lights

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Nascar24, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

I have two sets of used Saber I lights, lights are in good shape,lenses have been resealed, electrical plugs in good shape, studs are in good shape, new nuts and washers.

$150 per pair shipped

call 508 753 6617

2. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

You got to be kidding me. I just bought a new one from a dealer and installed it myself for the price of two of your lights. Are these 1's or 2's or just say night sabre on them? Just curious.

Free bump

3. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

They are 1's

4. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Thanks. Mine just say night sabre on them. The dealer had me looking all over the place for the number. I told him they did not have a number. Took him a minute to get what I said to him. lol

5. dae04383

dae04383 Junior Member

Do you still have the lights? If so could you post or send a couple pics? Thanks

6. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

i'm sorry but the saber lights have ben sold