1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S Meyer power angle blade 6 1/2 '

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by clap, Feb 28, 2010.

1. clap

clap Junior Member

My son has a 6 1/2' meyer blade in very good shape. Includes Blade , A frame , power angle cylinders and hoses. It has a truckside mount for an older CJ and lift frame. No pump or lights. He wants $375 for everything just to get it out of my yard.We are in south central Pa. email me at dwclapper@embarqmail.com for phone number if interested
    Thanks

2. Northman

Northman Senior Member
    from Ohio

I have a friend with a 89 jeep looking. You have pics to post so I can show him?

3. clap

clap Junior Member

I will get some pic's tommorow for you.

4. Northman

Northman Senior Member
    from Ohio

Did I miss them?

5. clap

clap Junior Member

No Northman you didn't miss them, Had a couple Dr. appointments yesterday and today and didn't get a chance to take them yet. Will get them right away. The frame work for the older Cj is in the shed and the power angle cylinders are in my son's tool box on his truck.
    thanks Dave

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

6. Northman

Northman Senior Member
    from Ohio

Sending him pics now, Thanks.