1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S meyer plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by lawnboy647, Apr 13, 2007.

1. lawnboy647

lawnboy647 Junior Member

I have my meyer plow for sale of my 93 chevy half ton. It is the older style meyer. I fabbed the mount and wiring for it myself. It is complete with everything you need to install on your truck. It has the E-47 with the slick stick controlller the only thing i dont have is the slick stick holder. Plow has one new angle cylinder as well as cutting edge and snow flap. $600 Please call me if you are interested. If you want pictures please give me your email and i will send them to you. Thank you David
  2. lawnboy647

lawnboy647 Junior Member

Sorry my number is 231 557 2077 Thank you
  3. lawnboy647

lawnboy647 Junior Member

To the top
  4. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L Senior Member

If you really want it to go try to get some pictures up on here instead of emailing them. Just giving you a heads up and a free bump it up.