1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S Meyer Plow $550

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by lawnboy647, Aug 20, 2007.

1. lawnboy647

lawnboy647 Junior Member

I have a seven and a half foot meyer plow with the e-47 pump. The mount and wiring is for an 88-98 chevy, its the old style that goes behind the bumper. The plow is probably ten years old so it is not new but it is still in decent shape, no rot or anything. It has a new cutting edge as well as cylinder and snow flap. I cant get my pictures to resize to post them on here but if you email me at lawnboy647@yahoo.com i might be able to send them to you. Calling me at 231 557 2077 is the best way to get a hold of me Thanks David Also fisher minute mount for sale.

2. bdavis

bdavis Member

LAwnboy647

if you still have the 01 chevy push plates for mm fisher, ill take them....please call me 978-412-9008 brian THANKS!!

3. lawnboy647

lawnboy647 Junior Member

To the top

4. lawnboy647

lawnboy647 Junior Member

To the top