1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/s meyer e z plus c 8.5 plow for ford

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DODGE-BOY, Nov 5, 2009.

1. DODGE-BOY

DODGE-BOY Senior Member
    from OHIO

This is a brand new Meyer E Z Plus C Series 8.5 blade complete for a 2008 and up Ford F-250,350,450,550. This blade is completely assembled but has NEVER pushed snow--you can see the cutting edge is new. Nothing rebuilt here-all new. Came on a new truck and was taken off very carefully. NO BS here. Been inside garage all year. SERIOUS inquiries only please. I'm not giving this thing away. Would be willing to travel a couple hours or so to meet someone. 4200.00. Thanks

2. DODGE-BOY

DODGE-BOY Senior Member
    from OHIO

bump, bump, bump

3. DODGE-BOY

DODGE-BOY Senior Member
    from OHIO

Since the blabbermouth who said he just bought one of these new for 2500.00 dollars ran and hid when I said I would buy 5 of them tommorrow if he would tell me where, I'll bump this back to the top. Will drop price to 4000.00. I saw cash and carry somewhere for 3900 I think but thats not assembled, taxed, or delivered. Its here now. Won't be many more new C Series plows around soon, I don't think. Just the new LP and DP. Don't care much for them, myself. Seem a little light on steel. Just my thought.

4. DODGE-BOY

DODGE-BOY Senior Member
    from OHIO

back to the top--GO STEELERS

5. DODGE-BOY

DODGE-BOY Senior Member
    from OHIO

bumpty bumpty sat on the wall