1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S Meyer Conventional Mount snow plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by gotsnow?, Feb 28, 2010.

1. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

For Sale
    7'6" Meyer conventional mount (lights/pump frame mounts behind the bumper) snowplow complete setup for a 1973-1987 Chevy/GMC 1/2 ton or 3/4 ton and 1973-1991 Chevy/GMC Suburban/K-Blazer. Everything works for this plow; pump moves it up and down as well as left and right w/ no problems. Lights all work, controls function normal, and it even moves snow just like it was made to do. : ) Does have some rust, mostly surface, but it does have a small rust hole on the middle of the moldboard near the cutting edge as well as a rust hole on the right side mid way up the molboard. Still in a state of rot where it could be repaired and patched. I'm asking $600 o.b.o. The plow's located in Angola,IN; 10 minutes from Ohio and 10 minutes from Michigan. Thanks for looking, David

meyer.jpg

meyer2.jpg

meyer3.jpg

meyer4.jpg

meyer.jpg

meyer2.jpg

meyer3.jpg

meyer4.jpg

2. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

Got a guy coming Friday offering $400... If you're interested at all I'll take any offer over 400 if you can come before Friday at noon! If anyone is serious give me a call or text at 260 316-6741. Thanks, david - got snow?

3. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

SOLD for $400.. :( Moderator please remove!