1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S Meyer 7.5 and Buyer salt spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Sweetpete, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Hello gents:

I have a used Meyer 7.5, well taken care of with new rams and replaced sector. I'm asking $600, and a used but in good shape buyers hitch mount spreader, light duty, SUV style. Asking $350 for the spreader. Comes with control box.

The plow comes with the pump (E-60) and saber lights, if you want the mount and wiring, we'll have to arrange to take it to a local plow place to get it removed for extra cost.

I can send pics thru cell phone, my camera died. I'm moving to Texas and have to get out of the business. Plow and spreader are very well taken care of. Feel free to call 216-244-5273.

Pete

2. fortywinks

fortywinks Member
    from NE OH

What happened...

Pete don't want to hijack the thread but thought you had a FF job all set to go. What is causing the move to Texas? Good luck just the same. Wish I could help you out with either of these items but I'm not into the salt yet and I run a BOSS. Will forward the info to someone I know who has Meyers equip. though. Free Bump for Pete.

KB

3. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Hey Kevin,

Yeah, thanks for the bump. I absolutely LOVED working for Wasdsworth, but sadly, it was only part time and didn't offer the benefits that my family and I need.

This job in Texas is a full-time department with a 24/48 shift and full bene's for the family. I just couldn't pass it up, as sad and hard as it is to leave such great friends and family behind.

I thank you for everything and wish you the best in your career, both on the dept and in plowing. I'll keep in touch on Facebook and I'm going to keep my account active here too.

4. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

P.S. the plow sold, but the spreader and 2 controllers is still available!!

5. finallygot1

finallygot1 Member

Do you have the model # fot the spreader?

Thanks

6. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Yeah, I'll go out to the garage later and look to see if the model # is stamped somewhere on the unit. I figure it should be.

Thanks for the interest. Pete

7. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

BTW...model #: TGSUVPROA. That's directly off the bracket on the spreader.

8. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Hey Guys,

Moving day is approaching, so....$250 for the spreader with 2 control boxes. Let me know. Thanks!!