1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S Meyer 7 1/2

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by emeraldgreen, Sep 21, 2009.

1. emeraldgreen

emeraldgreen Member

Downsizing, will be selling 1 of the following 2, whichever sells first.
    Both plows are Meyer 7 1/2, includes blade, A- frame and angle cylinders. Both plows have Pro-wings. Does not inlcude any truckside mounting.

Yellow plow has some rust along top edge of blade face and on backside along bracing. No rust thru holes. Asking $700.

Black plow was sanded, treated with rust converter/preventer (2yrs ago), primered and painted black. Has 2 new angle cylinders (2yrs old), new A-frame (2yrs old). No Rust Problems. Does need one hose replaced. Asking $850.

Can send more pics.
    Thanks,
    Bob

ylplw1.jpg

ylplw4.jpg

blplw1.jpg

blplw2.jpg

blplw4.jpg

2. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

So you are selling a blade, wings, A-frame and angle cylinders for $700?

3. emeraldgreen

emeraldgreen Member

Yes Eric, blade w/wings, a-frame and angle cylinders.

4. emeraldgreen

emeraldgreen Member

bump, bumpidy bump

5. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

wanna sell the wings?

6. emeraldgreen

emeraldgreen Member

I would prefer to sell wings with the plow, if possible.

7. emeraldgreen

emeraldgreen Member

Mounting brackets for wings are welded to the blade face.
    Still for sale, wanna move one of these plows.

8. emeraldgreen

emeraldgreen Member

How about a price adjustment?
    Yellow plow $600 Black plow $750
    Anyone interested?

9. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

I am not trying to be rude by any means but meyer blades, less the wings are on craigslist any where from $100 to $350. I just picked up two st 7.5s for 250 for both. Again I am not trying to upset you, and if I did sorry.

10. emeraldgreen

emeraldgreen Member

Eric, certainly didn't upset me. I'm just trying to sell a plow blade, one that's been sanded and painted with NO Rust problems, and 2 new angle cylinders, and a new a-frame, with wings that have only seen 2 seasons.
    I do appreciate your input, and am not upset, but if they don't sell then I'll keep them in storage until they do. The price on craigslist is why you didn't see these on there.

Thanks