1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/s loaded whelen 50" light bar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by massbowtie, Jan 23, 2010.

1. massbowtie

massbowtie Member

this a 9m model lightbar
    12 strobes,4 led panels,alleys,flashing t/d`s and rear work lights. manufacture date is 03 or 04.this is somewhat a custom bar that i made.

rear lights from right to left: green corner strobe/amber led panel/clear strobe combined with halo. work light/2 red strobes/clear strobe with halo. work light/amber led panel/amber corner strobe.

front left to right:
    amber corner strobe/amber led panel/green flashing t/d halo. with strobe added/amber strobe/amber strobe/green flashing halo.t/d and a strobe/ amber led panel green corner strobe. it has amber end caps with alley cut outs

hideaway strobes were added to the halogen fixtures to fit everything in the bar
    all the colors except the amber led panels are from colored lenses so you could make this bar any color combo you would like.leds are powered with a sho-me flasher with multiple flashes.
    the strobes and flashers have multiple flash patterns.
    8 ga. power/grd wires are only a 4-5 ft. long and the control wires are about 9-10 ft. long

bar is in good shape all lights work,lenses are 8/10 and will clean up better with a bit of polish. only reason im selling is i cant fit in the parking garage if i put it on my new truck and want to go amber led incognito.

im thinking the bar is easily worth $500.00 im looking for amber led stuff like grille/deck lights,arrow sticks etc.please no chinese knock off stuff.
    im trying to get pix this week if there is any interest.

if it doesnt sell whole i will possibly part it out and make more money
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2010