1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S Like new 7'6" Ultramount Pro-Plow - 3 plug ~ NW Indiana

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by timberseal, Dec 5, 2008.

1. timberseal

timberseal Senior Member
    from 46385

I have a 7'6" Ultramount 3 plug pro plow for sale for $2500.00. The plow is like new and has only been used a handfull of times. The paint and decals are all near perfect as is the cutting edge (original with very minimal wear and no rust). This plow was stored indoors for most of it's life and not even used. It also has an original Western flap installed. I'll post pics in the next day or so. This is the plow side only ready to go to work for anyone with a Ultramount and 3 plug on their truck.

It is located in Valparaiso, Indiana 46385

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  2. timberseal

timberseal Senior Member
    from 46385

Pictures..................

Western 7.6 ProPlow5.jpg

Western 7.6 ProPlow4.jpg

Western 7.6 ProPlow3.jpg

Western 7.6 ProPlow1.jpg

3. blm86

blm86 Member

how old is the plow, would you have a way to load it on a trailer or pickup?

4. timberseal

timberseal Senior Member
    from 46385

I believe it's a 2005 and yes I have a forklift and we can put it on a pallet.

5. timberseal

timberseal Senior Member
    from 46385

I also just put a new set of markers on it.

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

It's an 02, first year for Ultramount.

7. timberseal

timberseal Senior Member
    from 46385

Not sure how to specify the year (outside of serial maybe?) but I bought it from a buddy who bought it new from the dealer in 2005. It could be a late 04' but I couldn't see it being an 02'. Also weren't the first ultramounts 2 plug w/ the relay setup? This came with a 4 plug isolation module setup.

8. brown

brown Junior Member

Given the 50th Anniversary sticker on the plow, it should be a 2003 model.

9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

The 50th sticker. My Unimounts are 3 plug, it could have been converted. Also, there were only a handfull of 2 pluggers at first.

Please don't think I'm bashing and I didn't mean to offend, I just wanted to clear that it up. A lot of people will know it's age just by seeing the sticker.

I believe the actual 50th was in 03, although the plows were produced and put on the market for the 02 season, similar to how vehicles come out new the previous year. Both Uni and Ultra were offered in 02, both had the 50th sticker.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2008
  10. timberseal

timberseal Senior Member
    from 46385

No offense taken.. unfortunately they dont exactly date these damn things :)

Here's what I know for fact... it was bought new from a western dealer in 05' and the original wiring was using the 4 plug isolation module & 3 plug hookup. Could have been a left over from a previous year but it's it great shape either way. Just pushed some snow with it 10 minutes ago in fact since it was already hooked up in place of my 8 footer.

11. EPPSLLC

EPPSLLC Senior Member

You suck you know that right?

I just bought a damn plow today . . .why didn't you tell me you was gonna sell one?

12. timberseal

timberseal Senior Member
    from 46385

Sorry man... I just picked this one up this week from a buddy :) I'm either going to hunt down a truck side for it and put it to work or sell it whichever comes first. I just figured if someone has the truck side already and wanted to buy it I would move it and get another 8 or 8.6.

Well... what did ya buy ???????

Last edited: Dec 6, 2008
  13. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

What truck side you need?

14. timberseal

timberseal Senior Member
    from 46385

99-2004 Superduty --- have one by chance? I need the entire truck side

15. EPPSLLC

EPPSLLC Senior Member

Meyer 7'6'' Poly with a E60

16. timberseal

timberseal Senior Member
    from 46385

Have a buyer supposedly in route to pick it up.... may be sold.

17. timberseal

timberseal Senior Member
    from 46385

SOLD SOLD SOLD ~ Thanks all....

18. beverlylawncare

beverlylawncare Member

Congrats on the sale....

DJ - Sorry I didn't get back with you. I had 2 calls within an hour of talking with you about my meyers and both are coming tomorrow to see entire truck set up, which is what I'm wanting to do.... Good luck! How many holes are on the truck side mount that you got for the plow attachment?