1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S Juice w/Attitude Dodge 2005 Cummins

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Dodge Plow Pwr, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Dodge Plow Pwr

Dodge Plow Pwr Senior Member

Took this off my 2005 Dodge 2500 in Oct this year when I traded it in for the new Ford. It has the A-Pillar mount with it. Does not have the level 6 or the pyro probe as it is still in the old truck. $400.00 delivered to the Cont. USA.
    Will ship UPS ground and tracking number will be supplied.
  2. Dodge Plow Pwr

$375.00 delivered.
  3. turbo5560

turbo5560 Senior Member

can you give me more specifics on it? or a link to a website that has the details on it. Does it have the color touch screen? what model is it?
  4. Dodge Plow Pwr

Does NOT have the touch screen. It does have the A-Pillar mount that is gray that matched the interior of my truck.

Edge Juice With ATTITUDE # 30104
    2004.5 - 2005 Dodge Ram Diesel 2500 / 3500

• 5 on-the-fly Adjustable Power Levels
    • Touch-of-a-Button Control
    • Additional 100 HP and 250 ft lb Torque
    • Increases Fuel Economy*
    • Greatly Improves Driveability
    • Enhances Towing Performance
    • Excellent Throttle Response
    • Includes Safety Features

The Edge Juice with Attitude is a highly sophisticated package capable of improving your truck's driveability, towing, mileage and most importantly, POWER.

Using factory-style connections in just thirty minutes you can add five levels of adjustable power ranging from 40-120 HP and increase torque up to 350 ft lbs. The Juice greatly improves responsiveness and driveability, while at the same time increasing fuel economy.

The Juice communicates directly with the engine’s ECM from which it receives vital information. Combined with the Attitude display, you can monitor all the information a complete set of gauges would and will automatically monitor and display exhaust gas temperature (EGT), turbo boost and transmission slip and de-fuel the engine to prevent excessive EGT, boost levels or transmission slippage. It also displays 0-60 times, quarter-mile times and actual speed if you are using non-stock tires.

The following power gains are representative of an actual test vehicle. These gains were measured on a Mustang Dyno at an altitude of 4400 ft above sea level, and represent power delivered to the rear wheels of the test truck. The only modification made to the test truck was the addition of the Edge Juice module. Power gains may vary based on vehicle and geographical location.

Level 0: Stock
    Level 1: 25 Horsepower - 80 Foot Pounds of Torque
    Level 2: 40 Horsepower - 120 Foot Pounds of Torque
    Level 3: 60 Horsepower - 150 Foot Pounds of Torque
    Level 4: 80 Horsepower - 200 Foot Pounds of Torque
    Level 5: 100 Horsepower - 250 Foot Pounds of Torque

Your Attitude monitor allows you to monitor the performance of your engine’s vital engine components and output values. The following parameters can be displayed on the main Attitude screen (maximum 4 at one time):

• Backdown %
    • EGT (exhaust gas temp)
    • Engine Load %
    • RPM
    • Speed MPH
    • Boost
    • Engine Temperature
    • Barometric Temperature
    • Throttle position
    • Transmission Lock
    • Transmission Slip
    • Intake Temperature

That Attitude can sound an alert when certain engine parameter levels are met. The following alerts are available:

• EGT
    • Boost
    • Engine Temp
    • Speed

Keep track of your performance by recording maximum/minimum for a variety of parameters including:

• Max Engine Temp
    • 0-60 times
    • ¼ mile times
    • Max RPM
    • Max Speed
    • Transmission Slip
    • Backdown %
  5. Dodge Plow Pwr

Here is a stock photo of what it is.

6. turbo5560

turbo5560 Senior Member

did u install it your self? is so was it difficult?
  7. Dodge Plow Pwr

Did it myself in about 20 minutes. If you buy a pyro probe and insstall that it takes a little longer. I installed that in my truck myself as well. Between this thing and an AFE air intake I increased my mileage about 6-9 mpg depending on how I drove from stock.