1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S HELLA HID off road work lights

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fireboy6413, Apr 17, 2011.

1. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

I have a pair of Hella mining hid lights I no longer use. These are the exact lights cat puts on their heavy equipment. These are the most expensive and the brightest lights I have ever bought, They run 500 bucks a piece brand new. Their is a guy selling them for 435 a piece on ebay. These are completely self contained and have 2 10 gauge wires coming out the back. I cant stress how bright these are, I had them mounted on my back rack for work lights and may I suggest not turning them on when someone is behind you driving. Im looking to get 500 for the pair, OBO, I can ship them if you would like, but you pay the shipping. Thanks

Here is the link for the ebay auction http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1-He...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Hella Specs http://www.hella.com/hella-uk-en/assets/media_global/AS_200_Xenon_EN.pdf

2. fireboy6413

any offers, come on I wanna move these thing out of here

3. fireboy6413

Here is one of the 2 lights on, These things are very bright as you can see. Lets get some offers here. got no use for these any more.

Work Light.jpg

4. fireboy6413

Here's a steal at 300 OBO

5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Why are you selling them and how much did you use them? And are the bulbs replacable? If they are good to go then i'll give you $300 shipped and i'll take em, send me a PM with info on where to send a check and who to make it out to and i'll get it in the mail tomorrow

Last edited: Apr 18, 2011
  6. fireboy6413

sent you a pm

7. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Looks like my 97 is gonna be lit up pretty good!

8. fireboy6413

Lights are sold sold sold