1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S Fisher,warren,blizzard pps

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by threeleaf, Nov 10, 2013.

1. threeleaf

threeleaf Senior Member

810 power plow in good shape just in my shop and had sevice done all hoses that looked a little rough where changed have wiring and controler. no mounts sorry 2000.00. take your pick i want to keep one for my back up

810ss power plow (i have used this one for 5 years personaly)It has a little rust but nothing major..Needs a cutting edge after this year..All hoses and cylinders we replaced at the end of last year,cost alot of money..lol
    now the bad part the control and wiring for this plow are all there BUT it needs a little tlc. It has seen better days mainly just the handheld controler
    everything funtions as it should just needs someone to splice all the wires proplerly...2500

10ft fisher mc mm1 Never really used it..Has original cutting edge that looks new..have all mounts,light wirring,and control wiring for kenworth t300..
    has just surface rust from sitting....2500

7 yard warren sander mounted on hooklift body.. over the summer my shop went ahead and put new drag chain,hydro motors on spinner and some new hoses..i have the top screens for it..bed is rusty but not to to bad..
    i would like to get 6500 for it..

267.jpg

262.jpg

264.jpg

268.jpg

2. threeleaf

threeleaf Senior Member

bump bump!!!!!

3. threeleaf

threeleaf Senior Member

everyhting is best offer to sell... not using this stuff this year