1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S Fisher MM for S-10 Blazer 95 thru 04

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MA 2001 Blazer, Feb 1, 2004.

1. MA 2001 Blazer

MA 2001 Blazer Junior Member

As the lease is ending this May on my 2001 S-10 Blazer, I will be selling the 6' 8" Fisher LD Minute Mount plow that is on it. Fisher only sold this setup for a few years.

It is a steel plow that came with a plastic cutting edge that I replaced with a metal one. The plow is in excellent shape and comes with a joystick. I can send anyone pictures if needed. The plow is located in Bellingham MA Zip 02019

I will need the plow until the end of plowing season this year ( April 1st ) and I will leave it on the truck so anyone can see it work. I only use this plow on my own driveway.

The wiring I have will only work with a 1998 thru 2004 S-10 blazer or pickup as 1998 is the first year they used daytime running lights. The plow will fit 1995 thru 2004 S-10 but 95 thru 97 will need a different harness. This plow will not fit a highrider/ZR2 S-10 pickup.

$1500.00 or B/O email me at uttero@comcast.net

2. countryboy

countryboy Junior Member

What year is the plow and do you have any pictures?

3. MA 2001 Blazer

MA 2001 Blazer Junior Member

Sorry but it is sold. :(

John