1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S Fisher minute mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by lawnboy647, Sep 5, 2007.

1. lawnboy647

lawnboy647 Junior Member

I have a 7.5' fisher minute mount plow for sale. Completely sand blasted and repainted. There is no truck mount or wiring harness included in price but i have a few laying around so contact me with what you might need. I will try to get pics up soon but email me if you need some. Price $1100 OBO thank you david 231 557 2077

2. weeman97

weeman97 Senior Member

still have any very interest i want to get rid of my 8ft and get a 7.5 fisher!

3. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Get rid of an 8ft for a smaller? That's rare!

4. mayhem

mayhem PlowSite.com Addict
    from Peru MA

He had a half ton Dodge...the 8' is proabbly putting him way over his front end max load.

5. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Which begs the question... who put an 8' Fisher on a half ton? Oh well... his misfortune could be Lawnboy's good fortune

6. weeman97

weeman97 Senior Member

well the 8FT when on last winter becuase it was given to me for free by a family friend. and i didnt have the money to buy a plow. so like they say cant say no to free. the truck handles the plow great. but i like my truck too much to be the hell outta my front end more then i have.