1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S fisher 8ft plow and lots of parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by trickynicky17, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Hi guys I'm selling my 8 foot fisher plow it was sandblasted and repainted 2 years ago and has a brand new hydraulic pump and electric motor only used one storm last year I have the paper work for both of them. It's a three plug setup and the only reason I'm getting rid of it is because I bought a new plow. Only bad thing about the plow is its an first go around minute mount 2 system so it has the round jack leg instead of the bent one the plastic piece that holds it up broke and fisher does not make the parts to fix it anymore so I just pined it up permanently. Looking to get 1750 for it I'm located in norwalk ct and can deliver within a reasonable distance. I also have 2 six pin controllers a joystick for 100$ a fish-stick for 160$, a 4 port 3 plug wiring harness for a ford 300$, and a mount for a 2005-2007 ford 500$ I will sell this stuff all separate or if anyone wants the whole kit let me know, pm me with any questions thanks. I have more pictures of everything but can't seem to get them to load pm me for more.

2. Bump snow is coming
  3. More pictures of the plow

4. Joystick controller