1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S Edge Juice Platinum w/Attitude for 2003 - 2007 6.0 PSD

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by snowman2025, Dec 30, 2007.

1. snowman2025

snowman2025 Senior Member

2. payton

payton Senior Member

did ya put arp head studs in? if so keep the damn thing. if ya didnt.. loosen one bolt so the head gasket blows take it back to the shop so they can do it again but hand them a set of arp head stud bolts.. well worth the money

3. snowman2025

no, i didn't put the ARP stud bolts in, but also it wasn't the edge box that did it. They had been blown for a while but i didn't know until I put the snow plow on and could see the major irregular engine temps.

But i do wish i had thought of that.

4. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Just curious but was that covered under warranty?

I run the edge on my truck and it is great, just dont turn it up all the way. Someone will be very happy with this piece.

5. snowman2025

nope, 05 with 133,000 miles on it...no warranty :(

It was used pretty hard before i had it. it did have a banks six gun on it and was used for towing trailers for some company. I can only imagine what they tried doing with the banks six gun on it and a trailer..lol.. needless to say if i had paid a lot more close attention i think i could have found out the head gaskets were out before i bought.

6. snowman2025

bringing back up to the top

7. snowman2025

bumping it back it up.

8. snowman2025

bumping it back up to the top....