1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S DownEaster insert salt spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Brian Young, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I have a DownEaster insert salt spreader for sale. This unit will fit Downeaster and EZ Dump inserts. I just bought it and only used it a few times. This unit is a few years old but NEVER USED It was fully serviced with all new bearings, both motors are brand new, every nut and bolt, chain etc. are brand new. There is only about 2 tons of salt through it! I am selling because it was getting too hard to load my bulk salt and I traded a guy his bagged for my bulk. This unit even looks brand new. Also has a brand new SnowEx variable speed controller and all new wiring. PM me if interested. I just paid $2700.00 and will sacrifice for any offer around $1700.00. I can put on a pallet and ship at your cost. Just to give you an idea of shipping....from Erie Pa to Chicago it was only around 200.00.
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2008
  2. grassmaster06

grassmaster06 Senior Member

i might be interested .got any pics
  3. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Yes, tomorrow I am taking pics and will post them. There is ZERO wrong with this unit! And its a steal at that price!!!