1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S Dodge Undercarriage Mounts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by HOOBS PRO PLUS, Jan 8, 2008.

1. HOOBS PRO PLUS

HOOBS PRO PLUS Member
    from NW PA

I have a set of undercarriage mounts to fit a 2005 Dodge truck. The mounts have hardly been used. I also have the long and short head light wiring harnesses. Asking $300 for all or best offer!

2. payton

payton Senior Member

is this one of those universal mounts where anything can mount to it or is it more specfic? possibly a boss western meyer that might help ya sell your craddle

3. HOOBS PRO PLUS

HOOBS PRO PLUS Member
    from NW PA

Thanks, I guess that would be helpful!! The mounts and harnesses are for a Western Ultra Mount.

4. HOOBS PRO PLUS

HOOBS PRO PLUS Member
    from NW PA

Bump to the top!

5. HOOBS PRO PLUS

HOOBS PRO PLUS Member
    from NW PA

Somebody has to need a craddle for a Dodge.

6. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

I have a western ultra mount plow already mounted to a 2001 dodge 2500. I have another dodge 2500 1999 with no plow that I would love to have a spare mounting harness and wireing so if something went wrong with the truck I could just inhook the plow and joystick quick connect and move to anohter truck. Is this what you have available. If so write back I will check back here and make you an offer. Thanks

7. HOOBS PRO PLUS

HOOBS PRO PLUS Member
    from NW PA

Check your Pm. Thank you