1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S Complete Meyer set-up

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by emeraldgreen, Jul 21, 2009.

1. emeraldgreen

emeraldgreen Member

Have several plows and decided its time to sell some with the current economy.
    I have a complete Meyer set-up from a 94 Chevy 1500, it was the old behind the bumper mount.
    Have 7.5 blade, sanded and painted with new angle cylinders and hoses that were only used one season, also has pro-wings on. Mount in good condition. An e-47 in good working condition, although not rebuilt. Lights, all wiring and switches. Complete.

Let me know if there's any interest and I'll dig it out and take some pics.

2. Geary44

Geary44 Senior Member

gimme a call at 845-325-5120
  3. bah1491

bah1491 Member

how much for the meyer with wings?
  4. emeraldgreen

emeraldgreen Member

I have sold the truck side mount. Still have 2 Meyer plows, both with wings, angle cylinders and a-frame.
    Have lights and wiring, but no pump.
    Will sell one for 500.00
  5. bah1491

bah1491 Member

do you have any pictures, and would you be willing to meet half way?
  6. emeraldgreen

emeraldgreen Member

I posted pics awhile back on here, if you do a search you should be able to find them. If not just pm me your email and I'll send some to you.
    One plow was sanded, primered, painted black to match the truck, and then used one season. It has 2 new angle cylinders, used one season, new a-frame used one season.

The other plow is still yellow, has some surface rust along top of blade face and along rib brace on backside, but no rust thru.

Both have pro-wings, the mounts for which have been welded to the plow. The lights and wiring were used one season.

Lets see where half way would be and if you're interested I'll consider.