1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S Chevy 2500 with boss power V and Snow-Ex spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MagLan, Feb 26, 2014.

1. MagLan

MagLan Member

I am selling this plow/ salt truck setup at the end of the season. I would like to sell it as a package.

The truck is a '95 Chevy 2500 4X4. It has about 128k miles on it. It has a V8 350 with automatic transmission. It is in need of a muffler. The tires are about 30-40%. With the spreader loaded up, there is plenty of weight for traction with the tires that are on it. I put a new front right hub assembly on it this winter because of a little play in the wheel. As you can see in the pictures, it's a little rusty, but still a solid truck. The body is in really good shape other than the rust except for the rear bumper.

The plow is a 9'2" Boss power V. It is only a few years old, and until this year has had very little use. The cutting edges on it are 75% or better. It has smartlock cylinders.

The spreader is a Snow-EX SP-6000. It is all electric. It's in good shape except for some rust on the steel parts.

$8,900 for the package. Truck is located just SW of Champaign, IL.

I can get some more pics on request...let me know what you want to see!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. MagLan

MagLan Member

3. MagLan

MagLan Member

Sorry about everything being dirty...had a storm here Monday night and it's 8 degrees today, so nothing has been washed yet.

4. MagLan

MagLan Member

Spreader will hold about 2,500 lbs if you heap it some.

5. MagLan

MagLan Member

$8,500...someone needs a jump on next season!! :)

6. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

How much for truck without salter or plow?

7. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Hell of a deal!

8. MagLan

MagLan Member

I'd really rather not tear it down but if I had to I'd do $3,250.

9. brianbrich1

brianbrich1 PlowSite.com Addict

If willing to seperate how much for plow side only?

10. MagLan

MagLan Member

$3250 truck only
    $3300 plow only
    $1950 spreader with wiring

11. MagLan

MagLan Member

OK, one more price drop for the end of the season...$8,000 takes it all!! I won't go any lower than that, I'll hang on to it until next season and the price tag will be back up to $8,900. Heck of a deal for a turn-key setup for next season!!

12. MagLan

MagLan Member

Alright, price is back to $8,900!! I put it on CL a few days ago and already half a dozen calls and couple guys have looked at it, won't last long!! First one with cash takes it!