1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/s C-8.5

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ggwash21, Feb 9, 2004.

1. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

for sale Meyer C-8.5 brand new mold board and edge used like ten times since put on pump was a rebuilt from last yr. and also has new Hinge connectors (where the pins attach the plow blade to frame) works great $1700
    ggwash21@mchsi.com
    can get pics if needed

2. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

here are some pics hope to sell soon

plow2.jpg

3. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

here's one more pic

plow4.jpg

4. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

Still for sale???

5. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

is there something wrong with price or anything ? i normally get a few reply's?

6. landman

landman Senior Member
    from NJ

Not tring to be rude but unless you find somebody who needs that truck frame, etc. the most it's worth is about $1000.00. the problem is that stuff is outdated and your missing a trip spring. Not tring to hurt your feelings. Just my opinion.

7. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

there's no problem I'm glad someone told me there opion it helps
    So i will deal on the plow
    thanks a bunch

8. landman

landman Senior Member
    from NJ

Just out of curiosity where are you located?

9. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

minnesota I'm thinking of parting out the frame part of the truck and selling the Blade and A frame together.

10. landman

landman Senior Member
    from NJ

you might have better luck like that, on ebay those pumps are going for around $300.00, the blade you should be able to get $500.00 if somebody needs a spare and you might get $50.00 for the harness and controls on ebay also. Just a thought!

11. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

thats what i was thinking... i would like to get alittle more our of the blade and a frame tho seeing i just spent 950 on the blade alone