1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S Brand New Fisher 8.6 SS X Blade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by LAB INC, Dec 29, 2010.

1. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

I am selling a Brand new Fisher X blade, I bought this Plow and I now want to go to a v blade. This Plow is brand new it has a rubber snow deflector and a cutting edge. I have a Ford mount for a 2008 to 2010 super duty and all the wireing. I also have the fish stick. I bought this plow brand new in Nov of this year and it has been sitting in side since then. I am in NJ if you would like some pics of this plow E/mail me and I will send them to you. I am asking $ 5,500.00 for this plow and I am firm on this price. E mail me at allabracio@gmail.com

2. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

3. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

why not just trade it back towards a v-plow? no one is going to give you $5500 sorry

4. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

FIsher Plow

That plow is over 6 thousand without tax and with out the stuff I put on it.

5. advl66

advl66 Senior Member

i was just quoted 5500+ tax for a 8"6 ss exv. maybe the bigger one is more

6. simoncx

simoncx Senior Member

You overpaid if you paid that much, brand new from the dealer for less then what your asking.

7. supercuts

supercuts Senior Member

plus its been installed, you have a dealer relationship already established, have a reciept for the right off........and dont deal with all the crap of used things regardless of how new it is. good luck.

8. kevink1973

kevink1973 Junior Member

the plow is used and doesnt matter if it looks new. If your firm on $5500 i hate to tell ya but you will have it next year looking to get what ever you can for it. Put it on, slam some snow, and go make some $ with it ! Good luck Bro.

9. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I would do what the guys said above to do. I would go to your dealer and trade it in towards the V Plow. You can can get that plow with cutting edge and deflector for $5000 with no tax online plus $150 for shipping.

http://www.4qte.com/snow_plows_fisher_pricing.html

10. rebert

rebert Senior Member

would you be willing to sell just the plow side and fish stick controller? i am looking for that exact plow and size.
    ray

11. ford550

ford550 Senior Member

would you be willing to sell just the truck side, all wireing, iso mod, etc.? and if you take reberts ^^^ offer you just sold your plow.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2010
  12. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Fisher

I sent you both PM check it and call me....

13. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Subscribing to this one to see how it turns out....

It just snowed 15 feet in JerZ you should have that thing paid off already

14. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Sold to a landscaper
    that parks in the lot next to me. I ended up selling it for $5,200.00. Thanks everone for your input. Sold!!!!!!!!

15. ford550

ford550 Senior Member

Wow, I usually don't crash on anyone's sale. I dont want to be rude but what a sucker. Really, I need you to come here and sell patios and landscapes for me, you want a job.........

Last edited: Dec 31, 2010