1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/s boss rt3 2006

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fireboy6413, Oct 16, 2009.

1. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

I just picked up this BOSS 7 1/2 RT3 from a friend of mine who was in a financial jam and needed to sell it. NO wiring nor mount, he lost the truck so it all went with it. I was going to put it on my new truck, but the truck is already equipped for a western. Make some offers. The plow was never used commercially, he used it for his driveway and his sister in laws. great shape, no rust nor peeling of the paint, it looks new, I would keep it but, to go through the hassle of removing all the wiring and mount from my truck would be ridiculous. I am looking for another 8 or 8 1/2 ft western pro plus, so trades are up for discussion. I just brought it home and hosed it off, Thanks, serial number tag says its an 06, I know the truck was a 06 Chevy 2500, and the plow was bought in the middle of 06.

Boss Plow For Sale 001.jpg

Boss Plow For Sale 003.jpg

Boss Plow For Sale 005.jpg

Boss Plow For Sale 002.jpg

2. fireboy6413

Bump any offers, guys this is a real nice plow, If someone has all the wiring and mount for a late model 04 f250 maybe ill keep it. I would prefer a pro plus thou

3. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

How much are you looking to get to sell it outright?

4. fireboy6413

make an offer.

5. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

Where are you located?

6. fireboy6413

Rockland NY

7. fireboy6413

Will ship freight but buyer pays all shipping expenses, If within a 400 mile radius I can have someone deliver for a fee

8. fireboy6413

Make some offers before I put it on ebay, The original owner is sending me all the paper work on it as well.

9. fireboy6413

Ok guys, make some offers, this thing set me back, I would like to get as close to 2000.00 as possible, I paid 2100 for it, this thing has to go.

10. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

11. fireboy6413

service pm sent back, let me know if you still want me to shot u an email