1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F.S. : Boss mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by HEStufrthnnails, Oct 25, 2011.

1. HEStufrthnnails

HEStufrthnnails Senior Member

I bought a plow last summer and the guy through the mount in with it and I don't need it. I believe it is for a Dodge, 03'-07' , 3/4 -1 ton, Boss # LTA 04770C. I looked up on Boss's web page and to the best of my knowledge this is the mount I have. The first $200.00 takes it.
    I do have pics. Send cell # and I'll send pics directly. Thank you,and may GOD bless you all with a safe and healthy winter.

2. HEStufrthnnails

Dodge mount has been SOLD.

3. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

Thanks again!!! Hopefully the trip went well!!

4. HEStufrthnnails

Thanks, it went well. We got there about 2a.m ,they unloaded us and we were out of there at 4am and headed back. Our appointment time wasn't until 730 a.m. Now that makes it nice especially on the weekend.LOl Hey you might know .? I'm trying to remove the rear brake pads on my 2500 ( it's an 01") and I can't figure out how to remove them from the caliper. Any idea's?

5. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

Good to hear!!

The caliper should just be bolted to the axle with a bracket and two bolts then the caliper will slide out of the bracket.

[​IMG]

6. HEStufrthnnails

Thanks for replying Ian. Yep, I went out after asking you and realized those two little bolts weren't just for the caliper to float on but were actually holding the caliper to the mounting bracket. Lol So all is well and going back together but I forgot to buy those two spring clips that hold the pads in place. So off to the parts store in the a.m.
    Brad