1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S BOSS 8'2" V Plow RT3

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Ajlawn1, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

Up for sale I have an extra Boss 8'2" RT3 plow. It is a solid plow and works great. It does have some paint peeling and surface rust but nothing as far as a hole or soft. The return spring eyes have had some welding on them where they thread through the wings but that is all for issues. Snow flap and smart locks. Newer style cutting edges that do have some life left I have seen worse... Blade only first $2400. For another $3500 I will throw in the truck too....lol For more info or pics 574-532 four four seven seven. Thanks!

2. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

What is the truck? I see it's a ford but details?
  3. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

99 5.4 nothing pretty dents on pass side, no major body rust. Undercarriage has rust truck idles sparatic but runs perfect. Has some exhaust leaks. Dr side air bag blew so its inop and steering column is torn up after installing new shifter. Had it for the past 5 years and never let me down good solid truck for cheap that with a little TLC could be very sound always a back up. Thanks
  4. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

Sold...thank you! please remove