1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S Blizzard 760LT Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by lodogg89, Jan 5, 2007.

1. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

Im selling my plow, going to upgrade to something bigger. Plow is a blizzard 760LT. Plow is like new, been used 2 times. Mount and wiring are for a 1/2 ton chevy. Will be posting pics shortly. Plow is located in omaha, nebraska.

Price is 2600.00

2. TNT Lawncare

TNT Lawncare Member

I have a like new Blizzard 860HD I have used once I am trying to sell. I am looking to get a 760LT. If this is of interest to you, email me at thetolsons@comcast.net

3. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

bump, here are the pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

ANY IDEA WHERE I COULD FIND MOUNTS AT ??? WE WOULD BE WILLING TO DRIVE UP THERE TO PICK THAT UP IF WE COULD FIND MOUNTS FOR THAT WE HAVE A 2004 DODGE 25004X4
    EMAIL ME OR CALL
    ACALAWNCARE@MSN.COM
    CLAYTON

5. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

call the dealer, or i could have the dealer here get one for you, probably at a good price too. If your interested let me know, give me the exact truck specs and i will get you a price and model number.

6. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

Thanks if u dont wanna deal with it shoot me the number.
    my truck: 2004 dodge quad 4x4 2500 gas? anything else cal me 5052618212
    thanks

7. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

Here are the part number you need.
    Headlamp harness-- B62222
    Undercarriage Mount-- B32057

I will cal my dealer in the morning, see about price, probably can work a deal with her on the mount as well.

8. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

I can get both pieces you need for 425.00. If your still interested let me know.