1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S Back Rack and UWS Tool Box

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by GSullivan, Oct 11, 2010.

1. GSullivan

GSullivan Senior Member

I have a UWS black powder coated tool box for sale.Its off my 2006 Super-Duty.I have the keys for the lock.The box is in great shape with only a few marks from work.The Back Rack is from the same truck.I have spotlight brackets and the bracket to mount a strobe that will go with it.I switched over to a utility body and have no more use for these items.I want $400.00 for both and I'll deliver within reason.

DSC00291.jpg

DSC00292.jpg

2. JTK324

JTK324 Senior Member

Where are ya located?

3. GSullivan

GSullivan Senior Member

I'm in East Falmouth Mass over on the Cape.

4. Elite Property Services

Elite Property Services Senior Member

Bump wish I was closer!!

5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

I'm not sure from the pics but does the box have a low profile top or the regular height? How much would you want just for the box?

6. GSullivan

GSullivan Senior Member

Mike,the box is regular height.I have someone coming over tomorrow to look at both of them.If they don't go I'll get back to you.George

7. GSullivan

GSullivan Senior Member

Thanks for all the replies but both items have been SOLD.Thanks again,George

8. dpglandscapes

dpglandscapes Senior Member
    from 01982

do you know if that back rack will fit a 03 gmc 2500hd i live in beverly ma if it does im intersted

9. Welderguy24

Welderguy24 Member

Here's your answer

10. dpglandscapes

dpglandscapes Senior Member
    from 01982

lol just saw that my bad

11. GSullivan

GSullivan Senior Member

Thanks for the responses you guys but both items sold a long time ago.