1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S 96 Chevy HD2500/Meyer 7.5Poly

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by VictoryRay, Oct 16, 2007.

1. VictoryRay

VictoryRay Junior Member

I am selling my 96 Chevy HD2500 350 Vortech, 152,000, power everything, air, Meyer 7.5 Poly w/ E60 pump, Snow-Ex 575 spreader. It has been a great truck and has never let me down. Ide like to keep it, but im moving south and dont need a plow truck. ide like to get 7200.00 out of it, but im open for offers.

ill get pics posted soon, and will get them to anyone wanting them right away.

thanks, ray
    937-902-3857

2. abuckeye

abuckeye Junior Member

Can you post some pictures? I am looking for a good plow truck. Is it a single cab/longbed?
    Tom

3. VictoryRay

VictoryRay Junior Member

pics

i had to work late yesterday, and didnt get home till it was dark, ill get pics taken and posted when i get home today. sorry for the delay. yes, it is a reg. cab long bed.

4. VictoryRay

VictoryRay Junior Member

pics

heres a couple pics i got tonight, but it was getting dark. ill get some better ones tomorrow and some of the plow if anyone is intrested.
    [​IMG]

5. VictoryRay

VictoryRay Junior Member

i think this did it

333.JPG

444.JPG

555.JPG

666.JPG

777.JPG

6. abuckeye

abuckeye Junior Member

I am interested. Can you post pics of plow and salter?

7. VictoryRay

VictoryRay Junior Member

pics

I'm out of town on business till 10/27, ill try and get someone to take some pics and send them to me. If you want, call me 937-902-3857. Ill answer any questions you might have, after today I really need the truck gone.

Ray

8. All Season Lawn

All Season Lawn Member

what is you abso9lute bottom dollar you will take because to buy it i would have to drive from grand rapids mi which is a ways is there anything i should know about the truck any problems or need anything how bads the rust? and the plow and salt spreader is there anything wrong with them at all?

9. VictoryRay

VictoryRay Junior Member

The bottom dollar would have to be around 6500. Kbb has the truck alone in "fair"(not good) condition for 5200, and I know the plow and spreader are worth a lot more than 1300 together. The rust isn't "too" bad, it does have rust, but it is a plow truck. I can get pics of all the rust spots for you when I get back in town. The only mechanical issue is a miss that I have chasing for 3years now, it comes and goes, but I can explain more later. I drive the truck every day, and it has never let me down, I just don't have a need for it.

Call me if you want to talk more about it.

10. VictoryRay

VictoryRay Junior Member

more pics

heres some pics of the plow and spreader. if you have any questions, let me know

DSCN1.JPG

DSCN2.JPG

DSCN3.JPG

DSCN4.JPG

DSCN5.JPG

11. VictoryRay

VictoryRay Junior Member

ill take some offers

12. sefh

sefh Senior Member

interested in trading??? i have a CJ7 Jeep with plow (pics on this site)and 4 wheeler for sale 1993 yamaha warrior???

13. VictoryRay

VictoryRay Junior Member

im not really looking at trading. sorry

14. allgreen

allgreen Junior Member

will you take payments with extra collateral+down payment sold at a fair dollar amount with interest if interested call me 513-919-8200 um just a little south of lebanon

15. ACA Landscaping

ACA Landscaping Member

i'll give you cash for plow today if your looking to seperate. just let me know 513-293-1195 thanks

16. VictoryRay

VictoryRay Junior Member

what do you have in mind? call me around 7:00 tonight (tues 11/20)

17. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

I know what you said was your bottom dollar, however, I will make you an offer anyway. I will go $5500.00 cash. I live in NW Ohio and could pick it up within 24-48 hours, Let me know if you are interested as I am looking / bidding on two other trucks. THANKS !!!

18. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

Sorry, my number is 419-675-5281 (home) Should be around all day Turkey Day !