1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S 95 PSD w 8ft unimount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dieselpusher, Nov 8, 2008.

1. dieselpusher

dieselpusher Senior Member

i have a 95 ford f250 powerstroke single cab diesel. to start off. i has about 170000 miles on it a 5inch stack out the bed with a 3" downpipe. runs awesome always starts right up and always tuned up. has a block heater for the cold nights. tires are in good condition as well. i needs a speed sensor for the trans as it slips every now and then. once a month if that. just has the epack replaced as well as a flush and new filter. changed the oil every 3000miles. has rust. front fenders and rear driver wheelwell. no frame rot what so ever. has a 2" class 4 hitch and 7pin plug for towing. few dents in the fender and tailgate nothing major. large rip in driver front seat. lund roof visor, tinted windows, cd player, boost guage, auxilary back up lights, led marker lights on front bumper, new winsheild, new rear brakes, 4 wheel drive works, locking hubs work great, now the plow. its an 8ft western unimount. just services works great. has strobe lights in the backup lights but no strobe pack.

looking for 4200 for the truck im in dumont nj
    going to college so it needs to go

f250 002.jpg

f250.jpg

2. dieselpusher

bump it up to the top for the weekend

3. dieselpusher

bumppppppp