1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/s: '95 F-350 Xlt W/8' Western -low Miles $9500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ctplowguy, Jul 9, 2005.

1. ctplowguy

ctplowguy Junior Member
    from ct

I'm not sure what response I will get in the middle of summer but...I'm going to be selling my truck.This is the only place that I am going to advertise it until at least September/October..so you guys get first dibs!!

1995 F-350 XLT 4wd auto w/55,000 original miles-460.Hunter green with grey interior.Truck is loaded.I bought it from the original owner(a friend of mine)with 43k on it.The truck has always been well maintained.It comes with an 8' Western Uni-mount,with fish-stick and strobes in the signals.Not used as a commercial plow truck.I really dont need to use it much anymore,and I hate to see it sit.I still have the original window sticker!Truck is located in Central CT.Price is $9500 for truck and plow.If anyone is interested,please email me at:mjdillon76@comcast.net

2. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

is it a dually? where in ct is it

3. ctplowguy

ctplowguy Junior Member
    from ct

Single wheel truck.Located in Wallingford,CT 06492.

4. jeffw

jeffw Senior Member

is that the fuel injected 460?

i had one of those at one time and it was a snow machine nothing and i mean nothing stopped it except the gas pump.

jeff

5. ALEX516

ALEX516 Senior Member

6. ctplowguy

ctplowguy Junior Member
    from ct

Yes-it is the F.I. 460.It does push the snow very well.I always us`ed 4-lo when plowing to take the strain off-and it is unstoppable!
    Alex-I will get a link to pics and post it here for everybody to see.Thanks.-Mike

7. lawnboy30

lawnboy30 Member

truck

Hello. Is this still for sale? If so can you send me some pictures before I take the ride from northern NJ?

Thanks for your time.

8. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

dam i was hoping that was a diesel gas getting to friggin expensive

9. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

Still waiting for some pics????

10. durchins

durchins Member

11. ctplowguy

ctplowguy Junior Member
    from ct

12. ctplowguy

ctplowguy Junior Member
    from ct

I wanted a diesel bad too,but when I was looking,I couldnt justify the 7-8 or 9 thousand dollar price difference!If you think about it-with gas prices as they are now..it would take at least 150,000 miles(... and the way this has been driven would be about 30 more years!LOL) to break even.Trust me I love the powerstrokes,and I still want one,but I like money more.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2005
  13. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

Well if you'd rather it have been a diesel, and a flatbed, and have 140,000 miles I can help you out.
    greg
    bottlefed89@hotmail.com

14. ctplowguy

ctplowguy Junior Member
    from ct

Honestly right now,I'd rather just sell it since it doesnt get used much.I might consider a trade for a similar 96/97 F350 PSD(no abused trucks),but I'd rather have the cash.

15. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

is that truck still avail?

16. ctplowguy

ctplowguy Junior Member
    from ct

It is available.I wont start advertising all over for at least a month or so.

17. lawnboy30

lawnboy30 Member

truck

Does it have an extended cab? or is it Regular cab?

18. ctplowguy

ctplowguy Junior Member
    from ct

Regular cab