1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

f/s 90 F350 4x4 diesel with unimount illinois.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Ajhenderson13, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Ajhenderson13

Ajhenderson13 Junior Member

1990 Ford F350 4x4 diesel regular cab single rear wheel flatbed. Auto Low miles solid front axle, power windows power locks. Truck has Western unimount plow with wings. No rust on cab newer tires. Truck starts runs drives and plows good. Joystick controller. Stored inside! Good looking truck. Will attempt to post pictures, i am not sure how to do it from my DROID. I can text pictures. $4000.00

Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  2. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

With out seeing it what is your price

3. Ajhenderson13

I forgot to post it but its there now. $4000.00

4. porter lawncare

porter lawncare Member

do u have any pics

5. Ajhenderson13

Please pm me if your interested for pictures. Same as original post.

6. Marty_J

Marty_J Junior Member

post some pics......can't find where to send a PM

7. Ajhenderson13

I dont know how to post from my DROID

8. Ajhenderson13

Post ten times or so then you can

9. norby

norby Junior Member

This thing still for sale? If so pics please!

10. Ajhenderson13

Truck might be sold. Waitin on a guy to come through. If i dont pull it off then its still for sale. Like i originally posted pm me for pictures. If you can't. Send pms then send ten or so posts then you can. If you can tell me how to post pictures form my phone please let me know.

11. Ajhenderson13

Truck is available. Pictures available upon request serious inquiry's only. I have send many pictures and don't hear anything back. This is a nice old truck!

12. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

It's just easier to post pics once than send them out a thousand times. Email them to me and I'll post them. PM sent.

13. Deut2210a

Deut2210a Member

Send me a personal message with your contact info. I may be interested in the truck. Thanks

14. Ajhenderson13

Banksy you are correct , it would be eaiser to post one picture instead of twenty pictures to tire kickers but i don't have a actual computer in my shop so i cant post pictures. Please if any one can help me to post from my phone that would be awesome ! Pictures and message sent

15. mnglocker

mnglocker Senior Member

Aj, you can send a text to email. try sending one to info@TickleMyTurf.com I'll stick it up if it works.

16. Ajhenderson13

Mnglocker thanks i sent one to ya

17. mnglocker

mnglocker Senior Member

[​IMG]

Text me a couple more if you'd like. It seems to have worked.

18. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

mng beat me to it. I'll put some up in a few hours when I get to work. That's a cool rig. Too far....as usual!