1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S 8'2" Boss cutting edge (formed)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by skidooer, Nov 19, 2008.

1. skidooer

skidooer Senior Member

taking it off today switching to poly,very minimal wear great shape will post pics later with measurements for how much wear. Have not decided on price make offers

2. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

where ya at?

3. skidooer

skidooer Senior Member

Middleton, which is by Alma my zip is 48856

4. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

general idea, on price, I know someone in need of them. These are the new style edges correct?

5. skidooer

skidooer Senior Member

yes they are the new style and I was thinking $260 for them, I post pics tomorrow for sure

6. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

ok I will make some calls in the morning but I would think he would take them for that as he is getting realclose to needing a set.

7. skidooer

skidooer Senior Member

pics of cutting edge

here are some pics of the edge it still measures 6" there might be a 1/64" of wear the shiney stuff is fluid film.

1.jpg

2.jpg

8. skidooer

skidooer Senior Member

Ttt....................